FAMILY AND SUCCESSION
Albé & Partners deals with family, guardianship and succession law, in both legal advice and litigation.
In details, the areas of activity are:
- separations, divorces,
- agreements between spouses and life partners,
- establishment of funds and trusts to protect private assets,
- debarments, disqualifications and custodianships law,
- wills and donations,
- acceptance or waiver of the successions or the legacies,
- division of inheritances and connected issues,
- management of inheritance without heirs.