Extended information on cookies
This information is intended to make known the operation of cookies installed or in any case present on the domain www.albeeassociati.it (hereinafter “Site“).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored, to be then re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user.
Cookies, therefore, to facilitate the use of the site, allow you to collect information about the navigation performed by the user and to propose it to the next visit.
There are two macro-categories of cookies: technical cookies and profiling cookies.
These cookies, in turn, can have different characteristics, namely they can be:
- stored permanently on the user’s computer and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies) or disappear when the site is closed and therefore have a limited duration (so-called session cookies);
- installed by the site the user is visiting (so-called first-party cookies) or from other sites (so-called third-party cookies).
*** *** ***
- Holder of the treatment
The data controller is A&A Studio Legale (Tax Code and VAT number 03127870123), with registered office in Busto Arsizio, Via Cellini n. 22, telephone 0331.639176, fax 0331.637439, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC address email@example.com (hereinafter the “Firm”).
- Responsible for data protection
The Data Protection Officer is Simona Custer (Tax Code CSTSMN85E64B300N and VAT number 03445440120), with office in Milan, Via Durini n. 5, telephone 02.58430276, fax 02.58324701, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, certified email address email@example.com (hereinafter “DPO”).
- Type and purpose of cookies
The Site uses:
- technical navigation cookies to allow the user the normal navigation and use of the Site. They are first-party and session cookies, as they are installed by the Site to respond to technical-functional needs and are not stored permanently, but disappear with closing the browser;
- analytical cookies (from third parties) to collect information on the use of the Site and to process statistical analysis. The Site uses the service provided by Google, called Google Analytics, which does not allow user identification; in fact, the data collected are processed in a completely aggregated and anonymized form;
The site also has social network sharing buttons to allow content sharing through social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube) which may collect third-party cookies installed by them. The Site does not share any information with such widgets. For further information, please refer to the respective regulations: Privacy Facebook – Privacy Twitter – Privacy Instagram – Privacy LinkedIn – Privacy YouTube
Finally, this Site may contain links or references for accessing other websites. The Firm does not have the power to control the cookies and / or monitoring technologies of other websites, to which this information does not apply.
- Characteristics of the cookies on the Site: legal basis and retention period
|Name of the cookie||Type of cookies||Purpose||Legal basis||Retention period||Further information and links to third-party information / consent forms|
|_iub_cs-35809609||First-party technical cookie||Records the acceptance status of cookies||1 year|
|_ga||Statistical third-party cookie||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/|
|_gat||Statistical third-party cookie||Used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests||1 day||https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/|
|_gid||Statistical third-party cookie||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/|
|pum-14534||First-party technical cookie||Record the display status of the popup||1 month|
- Management of preferences on cookies and nature of the provision
This consent is stored and registered through the use of a special “technical cookie”, which allows the user to access the Site directly – in case of subsequent visits – without having to express their consent to the use of these cookies again.
In any case, the user can always modify and manage the preferences expressed on cookies, blocking their installation or revoking the consent initially given. Furthermore, the user can learn about the information and how to disable third-party cookies by clicking on the links contained in the “further information and links to third-party information and consent forms” column in the table above.
- How to change the browser cookie settings
At any time, the user can deactivate, activate or delete cookies also through the use of the settings of his navigation browser. That said, the methods offered by the main browsers are listed below:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- IE: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
It should be noted that upon completion of this operation, some functions of the Site may not be performed correctly.
The user can also manage the related preferences regarding cookies also through the link http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
- Processing methods
The data collected will not be disseminated.
- User rights
The user has the right to ask the Company in the manner indicated by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (hereinafter the “Regulation”), without prejudice to the provisions and limitations set out in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Part I – Title I – Chapter III) and the conditions exist:
- access (Article 15 of the Regulations);
- rectification and integration (Article 16 of the Regulations);
- cancellation (Article 17 of the Regulations);
- the limitation of processing (Article 18 of the Regulation);
- portability (Article 20 of the Regulations);
- opposition to processing (Article 21 of the Regulations).
The user also has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing given prior to the withdrawal.
All the rights listed above may be exercised by being exercised by contacting A&A Studio Legale at the certified e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter to the Firm’s address: Via Cellini n. 22, Busto Arsizio.
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data in accordance with the provisions of art. 77 of the Regulation itself.
- Transfer of data abroad
The data collected using Google cookies may be transferred outside the European Union.