Pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 13 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (“Regulation”), we provide you with the following information about the processing of the personal data you will give us in order to subscribe to and receive our newsletters.
- Data controller
The data controller is A&A Studio Legale (Fiscal Code and VAT Number 03127870123), with registered office in Via Cellini n. 22, 21052 Busto Arsizio (Italy), telephone no. +39 0331 639176, fax no. +39 0331 637439, e-mail address email@example.com, certified e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “A&A Law Firm”).
- Data protection officer
The data protection officer appointed by A&A Law Firm shall be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com (hereinafter “DPO”).
- Personal data
Personal data means any information relating to you.
In particular, A&A Law Firm shall process the following personal data: e-mail address (hereinafter “Data”).
- Purposes of the processing
Your Data will be processed in order to allow you to subscribe to the A&A Law Firm’s newsletter and thus send you periodical communications containing articles, news and information about the activities and initiatives organised by the same.
- Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for the processing of your Data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 4) above is your given consent (Art. 6, lett. a) of the Regulation).
- Methods of the processing
For the purposes referred to in paragraph 4) above, your Data shall be processes on paper and by electronic means in compliance with the legal provision of the law on the processing of personal data, adopting appropriate security measures.
The processing of your Data will be managed under the instructions of A&A Law Firm by trained personnel appointed to the management of your request (e.g. marketing specialists), in order to ensure the appropriate level of security and confidentiality, as well as in order to avoid risks of loss, destruction and unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal data.
- Communication and disclosure of Data
Your Data shall not be disclosed.
For the purposes referred to in paragraph 4) above, your Data may be communicated to:
– subjects legitimated by law or regulation, such as the competent public authorities and the judicial authority;
– subjects specifically appointed as Data processors (individuals or entities that process data on the documented instructions of A&A Law Firm such as, for example, the person in charge of the management and maintenance of the IT systems, the company in charge of the website management, as well as the company that manages the automation platform of the e-mail marketing service).
An updated list of Data processors can be requested from A&A Law Firm by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data retention
Your Data will be stored until your withdrawal of the consent, also through the unsubscription, as referred to in paragraph 9) below.
- Rights of the data subject
In compliance with the provisions of the Regulation and of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Part I – Title I – Chapter III), with reference to your Data you shall have the following rights:
– right of access to your Data in the cases provided for under the law (Art.15 of the Regulation);
– right to rectification of your inaccurate Data and to have your incomplete Data completed (Art. 16 of the Regulation);
– right to erase of your Data, where one of the grounds provided in Art. 17 of the Regulation applies (e.g. Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes they are processed or Data have been unlawfully processed) (Art. 17 of the Regulation);
– right to restriction of processing if one of the reasons provided for under the law occurs (e.g. the accuracy of the Data is contested and their accuracy must be verified) (Art. 18 of the Regulation);
– right to Data portability that means the right to receive Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those Data to another controller (Art. 20 of the Regulation);
– right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation (Art. 21 of the Regulation).
For the purposes referred to in paragraph 4) above, you have the right to withdraw the consent provided for the processing of your Data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You shall exercise the above-mentioned rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a registered letter to A&A Studio Legale, Via Cellini n. 22, 21052 Busto Arsizio (Italy).
Moreover, you may request at any time not to receive anymore our newsletter by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button and following the link enclosed in all our newsletters.
- Lodging a compliant
If you believe that the processing of your Data infringes the provisions of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian supervisor authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali) in accordance with the provisions of Art. 77 of the Regulation.
- Nature of providing Data
The provision of your Data is mandatory for sending you newsletters containing articles, news and information about A&A Law Firm’s events and activities. In case of missing or incomplete provision of your Data, the receiving of A&A Law Firm’s newsletter will not be possible.
- Transfers of Data to a third country
Your Data is stored at A&A Law Firm headquarter and on servers located in the European Union. For the e-mail marketing services your Data shall be transferred to third countries; the company that deals with the above-mentioned service has provided adequate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 of the Regulation (standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission). More information about the transfer of your data and the guarantees provided for their protection can be requested by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a registered letter to A&A Studio Legale, Via Cellini n. 22, 21052 Busto Arsizio (Italy).
A&A Studio Legale