Pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 13 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (“Regulation”), we provide you with the following information about the processing of personal data you will supply us through sending your resume and any job interview that may follow.
- Data controller
The data controller is A&A Studio Legale (Fiscal Code and VAT Number 03127870123), with registered office in Via Cellini n. 22, 21052 Busto Arsizio (Italy), telephone no. +39 0331 639176, fax no. +39 0331 637439, e-mail address email@example.com, certified e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “A&A Law Firm”).
- Data protection officer
The data protection officer appointed by A&A Law Firm shall be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com (hereinafter “DPO”).
- Personal data and special categories of personal data
Personal data means any information relating to you.
In particular, A&A Law Firm shall process the following personal data: name, surname, e-mail address and any additional data included by you in the contact form and in your resume (e.g. educational and professional background, hobbies and personal image). A&A Law Firm shall also process “special categories” of personal data referred to in Art. 9 of the Regulation (e.g. personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin and data concerning health) (hereinafter, collectively, “Data”).
A&A Law Firm will process only Data that are strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes referred to in paragraph 4) below. Therefore, any irrelevant Data will not be processed by A&A Law Firm.
Moreover, A&A Law Firm will not process genetic data in order to verify your professional competence, even with your consent.
- Purposes of the processing
Your Data will be processed for the evaluation of your job profile and in order to carry out the recruitment activities.
- Legal basis of the processing
The processing of your Data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 4) above is necessary in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (Art. 6, par. 1, lett. b) of the Regulation and Art. 111 bis of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003). The legal basis for the processing of the “special categories” of your Data is your given consent (Art. 9, par. 2, lett. a) of the Regulation).
- Methods of the processing
For the purposes referred to in paragraph 4) above, your Data shall be processes on paper and by electronic means in compliance with the legal provision of the law on the processing of personal data, adopting appropriate security measures.
The processing of your Data will be managed under the instructions of A&A Law Firm by trained personnel appointed to the evaluation of your job profile and to carry out the recruitment activities, in order to ensure the appropriate level of security and confidentiality, as well as in order to avoid risks of loss, destruction and unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal data.
- Communication and disclosure of Data
Your Data shall not be disclosed.
If necessary, for activities related to the management and maintenance of the IT systems, as well as of the website, your Data shall be processed by the companies specifically appointed for this purpose as Data processors.
An updated list of Data processors can be requested from A&A Law Firm by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data retention
Your Data will be stored for 1 (one) year from the time of their collection, without any prejudice to your right to withdraw the consent as referred to in paragraph 9) below.
- Rights of the data subject
In compliance with the provisions of the Regulation and of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Part I – Title I – Chapter III), with reference to your Data you shall have the following rights:
– right of access to your Data in the cases provided for under the law (Art. 15 of the Regulation);
– right to rectification of your inaccurate Data and to have your incomplete Data completed (Art. 16 of the Regulation);
– right to erase of your Data, where one of the grounds provided in Art. 17 of the Regulation applies (e.g. Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes they are processed or Data have been unlawfully processed) (Art. 17 of the Regulation);
– right to restriction of processing if one of the reasons provided for under the law occurs (e.g. the accuracy of the Data is contested and their accuracy must be verified) (Art. 18 of the Regulation);
– right to Data portability that means the right to receive Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those Data to another controller (Art. 20 of the Regulation);
– right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation (Art. 21 of the Regulation).
In particular, you have the right to withdraw the consent provided for the processing of the “special categories” of your Data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You shall exercise the above-mentioned rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a registered letter to A&A Studio Legale, Via Cellini n. 22, 21052 Busto Arsizio (Italy).
- Lodging a compliant
If you believe that the processing of your Data infringes the provisions of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian supervisor authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali) in accordance with the provisions of Art. 77 of the Regulation.
- Nature of providing data
The provision of your Data is mandatory for the evaluation of your job profile and in order to carry out the recruitment activities. In case of missing or incomplete provision of your Data, A&A Law Firm will not be able to carry out the above-mentioned recruiting activities.
- Transfers of Data to third countries
Your Data are not transferred to third countries. Your Data is stored at A&A Law Firm headquarter and on servers located in the European Union.
A&A Studio Legale